Saturday, January 21, 2006

Back again...

I'm back...but not with as much stuf as I wished I would be...
I thought my next post is taking a lot of time...so, just wondered why wouldnt I post a previous rambling of mine...
it goes as -

Naa hridhayam lo virisina paarijaathamaa...
Naa madhi gadhilo velasina praema yugalamaa...
Nee nadhi laanti gala gala paara maatallo ne
vethukkuntaa oka anirvachaneeyamaina aanandhaanni...
Anukshanam nee padha sravanthi naa madhi ni
pulakinthalathoa nimpinappudallaa
naaku gurthukochchedhi nee roopame sumaa...


This, along with some others, was written by me a way back, atleast around eight years, though I still remember each and every word of it perfectly...I thought of writing it in Telugu in my own handwriting, scan it and post it here...but it seems I wouldnt be able to make it in the near future...so, this is for it!!

I wish I would come up with the scans soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger v_tel001 said...

Hi Chaitanya

Welcome to the world of Telugu Bloggers!
Your blog has been added to the list of Telugu bloggers.
http://telugubloggers.blogspot.com

To know more about typing in Telugu, please check this page.

regards
Kiran

1/21/2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Chaits said...

Thx a lot, Kiran...

1/22/2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home